Why does new nylon suck

Deleted member 5312

Why is it really hard to find shiny nylon pants in any stores and if I do find it it’s usually the new nylon material. Which I hate and it’s not shiny or smooth. I have had luck but it’s very rare to come across new shiny nylon pants in like a Franchise like rose,tj max etc. I know you can find older shiny nylon pants in thrift stores but they don’t always have the slippery and shiny ones.
Hi I recently bought some nike shiny black nylon pants from JD sports about 3weeks ago and they do nylon track suits 👍 .

sushitomb

Member+
Yes, they do again, but the fabric is much more thinner and lighter than the original pants from the 80s and 90s.
And they rip a bit easier. Just happened with my tracksuit from Nike from JD Sports too.
I really appreciate that Adidas and Nike are producing nylon clothes again, but the quality could be better.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hi I recently bought some nike shiny black nylon pants from JD sports about 3weeks ago and they do nylon track suits 👍 .
As you said it is rare those days... You can have a look on ebay for RodSpot, Nylko, Lola Lockstoff and Starray and on their own site Twinkx.com but that's it. But i think in those days you wouldn't get any nice thing from the big brands because they're only looking for the trends and it looks like times not right again for shiny 80's wear....

Blackshiny

I kno it wish they would bring back the quiet silky smooth nike pants! They weren’t noisey either that’s pretty much the reason nylon don’t sell anymore too much complaints smh….

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmm ... For me it's not really necessary if it's PA or PES it's only about the shine and feeling...

I think clothes as we like them weren't simply not produced because it's not trendy those days... But be patient I bet they will get back 😉😋

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom