Windpants on Christmas Day?

Miss Betsy

Member+
Alright guys, so…… Just like Thanksgiving, my girlfriend and I are hosting Christmas Day. My brother in law is going to probably be an asshole about it again but I’m wearing windpants again because obviously I want to be comfy. But which ones should I wear? I have a sneaking suspicion that I’m getting another pair for Christmas so I could wear those. Or, I could wear my silver Adidas ones as a little tribute to Todd and Margot from National Lampoons (the “after you shower” scene) What do you all think?

tobexz

Member+
I'd definitely go with the mystery Christmas pair! There's something so special about a new pair of windpants that will make them irresistible.

I'm very jealous of y'all in the Northern hemisphere with your cold Christmases and windpants weather! It's meant to be 35°C with high humidity on chrissy day for me down here, so won't be able to indulge 😢

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
I’d say go for it!
And if it’s only to annoy the ahole brother in law 😜.

Miss Betsy

Member+
Well definitely to do that haha. But also because it’s at my house, so me and my girlfriend are the ones who decide if we get to be comfy or not. We tell guests all the time to dress how they want. People can come over in their pajamas for all I care

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
Well definitely to do that haha. But also because it’s at my house, so me and my girlfriend are the ones who decide if we get to be comfy or not. We tell guests all the time to dress how they want. People can come over in their pajamas for all I care
Of course! your house -> your rules ;)

nylonlover

Alright guys, so…… Just like Thanksgiving, my girlfriend and I are hosting Christmas Day. My brother in law is going to probably be an asshole about it again but I’m wearing windpants again because obviously I want to be comfy. But which ones should I wear? I have a sneaking suspicion that I’m getting another pair for Christmas so I could wear those. Or, I could wear my silver Adidas ones as a little tribute to Todd and Margot from National Lampoons (the “after you shower” scene) What do you all think?
Green or Red nylon pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom