Gallery display

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Is anyone else having problems with the gallery display? not so much the images but the titles and meta data, its squashed on the right and vertical rather than reading normally.
might be because im on a chromebook?

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
hey is this still happening for you guys? can you show me a screenshot of what you mean? i have not noticed any issues with the gallery display but i'm on a standard widescreen monitor

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Jep would be cool to have the option to directly upload pictures from the phone for example...

But answering to the original question i have no issues with the gallery, i mostly use SS on my phone with Firefox...

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
So... No, in my case i don't got issues like that... Even at my desktop, but also Firefox. Looks like an chrome thing...

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
chromebooks are just using chrome as far as i know. i tried using chrome and cant see anything like that happening on my end no matter how wide or narrow i make the window. only thing i could suggest is try clearing your cache if you havent done that already. let me know what the result was

adidasfan1988

Staff member
MVP
Member+
done the cache thing, still the same, not going to worry about it, it used to be fine its only the last couple of weeks ive noticed so probably related to a browser auto update. - firefox looks ok so i wouldnt waste too much time on this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom