Men or Women or both.

nylonnike8

Member+
Initially women only and I'm actually married but for a few years now Ive been really turned on by guys wearing Adidas, Chile, shiny shorts etc don't know how but that's what happened and I've never been with a guy yet :)
I've always found it a bit strange as there is alot of gay sportswear fetish enthusiasts out there.

I'm married also but I do get turned on by guys aswell. It's not that I want to be with guys, it's always the shiny nylon that gets me :D

monstrteddybear

Member+
I never even looked at q man in shiny nylon until recently. Some of the pics of this website are really good.
So good in fact, that they opened up my eyes and made me realize that i may be bisexual. But i have like 90% attraction towards women. But a hot guy with some adidas swishys might make me change my mind XD

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmm... In my case i would say, I'm also not into men, it's somehow an weird imagination, but we all know that feeling wearing those clothes and even when a male wear it i know he's probably enjoying it and this is the point which makes me crazy...

But, jep, i think it will be more fun to enjoy with an woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom