Nylon track pants as pajama pants

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I'll do it like I want.... When I'm not ***** at all I can sleep heavenly in them clothes...

KeepSeeing44

Member+
I can't. I get too ***** when I wear them and I can't sleep.
I used to be like that. I have worn nylon to bed with underwear forever. But I always wanted to wear it commando. I'd try from time to time, and just being mentally aware that I was doing that, was enough to get the adrenaline pumping and my heart racing. I was literally laying there throbbing and about to "finish" after a while, and I wasn't even doing anything but trying to lay there and relax. Any time I moved in the slightest, it would gently move around and rub "down there", and instant adrenaline.

I kept doing it one week, and the first couple of nights, I let the adrenaline build up until I was hanging on the edge again, and then I finished myself. Yeah, I probably could have taken care of that before trying to go to bed to lessen the effect, but I figured that these would be the orgasms of a lifetime (and they were :ROFLMAO:) so why not have fun while I'm trying this?

Anyway, after finishing I was able to fall asleep for the rest of the night while still wearing it. And after a few nights, I was able to calm down and get used to it. Now it's just super comfortable and I can can completely control how ***** I want to get. So i recommend anybody having that issue, just jump in and try that, it's possible to get used to it! :)

skates76

Member+
Plenty soft and comfy to sleep in and not too hot during the winter time. Underwear required to actually fall to sleep though.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
But isn't it a good help to sleep...? Have been the same with getting *****. But when, then I simply had my fun and after that I could sleep really good. Can't remember how often this happened but I never got issues with that... And I can say I do like the feeling "just being super *****" and don't have to do something about it all the time, I just enjoy it and sometimes I do something, sometimes not... Sometimes I try to finish just by imagination but unfortunately not successful until now...

skates76

Member+
Could never sleep in jeans, which are thick and harsh and can dig in. But nylon adidas track pants are very soft, warm, cozy, and comfy; so soft that they even seem delicate and never dig in or pinch- no problem to sleep in- just feels good. Dry quickly too; a little moisture isn't a big deal.

Shinyfun11

Member+
I,always sleep in nylon pants. But I only wear single layer nylon pants. Most of the pants I made my self. I just can not sleep without wearing nylon.
The first week's was hard (literally).
But now I can wear nylon to bed and not get hard.
Only when my wive is caressing my nylon covered ****. My wive gives me a hand job with my nylon pants on regularly so i am wearing different nylon pants to bed lot. And in the morning I always wake up with a massive hard **** in my nylon pants. And that is a really really good way to wake up.

Ipnylon

Member+
If I'm wearing silky nylon track pants I always take the lining out because I like the way it feels when I'm walking and it's rubbing on my **** or I'm sleeping in it and get a quick wank in. There's nothing sexier in a pair of silky nylon pants on a hot girl though! I used to go jogging with this girl that wore Nike tracksuits all the time and just made me lust after her hot *** and those now on pants. I would always find ways to come up and touch her silky Nike nylon tracksuits, even commenting how gorgeous she looked in them. I loved it when she got too warm when we be jogging she take her silky now on jacket off and tie it against her waist. Listening to his Slither against her while she was running was the most amazing sounds ever

miked31784

Member+
Could never sleep in jeans, which are thick and harsh and can dig in. But nylon adidas track pants are very soft, warm, cozy, and comfy; so soft that they even seem delicate and never dig in or pinch- no problem to sleep in- just feels good. Dry quickly too; a little moisture isn't a big deal.
Best nylon pants ever for sleeping in!

miked31784

Member+
I found a pair on eBay that had never been worn and won the auction for them. I paid for them and on the night that they got here, I put them on and slept in them! I actually spent until the afternoon the following day wearing them mostly in bed. Then I took them off and put them back on before bed and have slept in them on for six nights straight. I tell you I love the feeling of them on me and the shininess of feeling against my legs when I rub them together or even just rubbing my hand on them.

Justlookin

Member+
I wore a pair of classic unlined Adidas to bed last night, commando of course. Always love the feel of adidas against my skin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom