Why does new nylon suck

king 47

Member+
They didn't change the nylon, usually today it's polyester.
And if it's really nylon, then the fabric is much more thinner.
I prefer the old original nylon, too. It's usually more shiny and slippery.
Altough I have a hooded and insulated winter jacket from Adidas, made of very fine woven polyester.
It's so heavily ultrashiny, never seen that before. It really looks and feels like nylon, but much more shinier.
Now I'm searching for the matching pants.
Yeah it’s hard to find old nylon pants some of the stuff . I seen nylon pants at the stores by its shiny but not smooth it’s a bit rough. I highly recommend the super shiny wet look nylon pants if you want to spend the money.

king 47

Member+
I have.
Those sound lovely. I have noticed alot of polyester these days have a nylon look and feel

I have a few pair of polyester pants and shorts and recently got some wet look nylon shorts that are fully separable shorts . They are shiny but not really smooth like my wet look black shorts

sushitomb

Member+
Here my winter jacket.
It's slick, it's ultra shiny, a little weltlook.
It feels and looks like nylon, the sound is swishy like nylon, buuuuut... surprise, it's polyester.

Those sound lovely. I have noticed alot of polyester these days have a nylon look and feel
Yeah, the same here in Berlin.
Polyester was not my favourite because it was in the past very coarse woven and not so fine.
And they looked shiny only from distance.
But the polyester today is much more better and shinier.
I'm courious about the time coming,
as the people more and more wear that shiny stuff again.
Yeah...
Maybe the day will come, that I have to wear underwear under my pants. 😇

Deleted member 6291

Member+
I have been hunting for the nylon pants that make a loud swishing sound combined with the rustling sound of a plastic garbage bag. eBay seems to be a good place to find the good nylon pants.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Jep, i would agree with the poly of now is woven finer than back those days. I also got some vintage adidas clothes from the 90's which got an rough fabric but it's Polyamide and on the opposite i got newer ones Adidas neo which is Polyester but super fine, shiny and swishy...

Alfabetcity

Member+
I have a pair of Calvin Klein polyester slacks (they have a zipper and belt loops, and no lining) that are smooth and crisp like good nylon. They're actually among my favorite pairs.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I also got an pair of adi pants where i cut out the mesh, crafted an nylon lining by myself and attached it... Normally I'm an "original type" so i don't like it to destroy adi clothing to do whatever...

sushitomb

Member+
Me too, I prefer nylon clothing, that doesn't look too much like fetish look.
It should look casual, i.e. typical sportswear or outdoor/rainwear.
And I hate it like hell to destroy such clothing, or to see them get destroyed.
They are rare, they don't are produced anymore in the ORIGINAL quality, they are sometimes very expensive.

Deleted member 3701

Member+
full
Here are two of my nylon/nylon pants, the black pair is soft with an even softer liner. The blue is crinkle nylon, but with a super soft liner 😋

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Me too, I prefer nylon clothing, that doesn't look too much like fetish look.
It should look casual, i.e. typical sportswear or outdoor/rainwear.
And I hate it like hell to destroy such clothing, or to see them get destroyed.
They are rare, they don't are produced anymore in the ORIGINAL quality, they are sometimes very expensive.
I see it the same way... But sometimes it's allowed to look like fetish but then I'm not in public.

sushitomb

Member+
That's right, but since my wife only ACCEPTS my fetish, but doesn't really care about it for herself, I don't need such clothes.
I'm happy that I have a huge collection of shiny sportswear, soft ones, swishy ones, ultrashiny ones...
And lot of shiny vintage lycra when I'm cycling.
It's OK for me. I wear them in public and no one cares that I have nearly all the time a boner in my pants.
My wife knows that and teases me with that, but if foreign people doesn't look explicitly at it no one would recognize it.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hmm that's a really nice game to play when she's teasing you in public...

Nylonwindpants

Member+
Bought some Adidas nylon pants today check out the video. Unlined black nylon with green Adidas Stripes. Lovely find. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom